Board of CommissionersMission StatementMission Statement: It is the Mission of the Effingham County Board of Commissioners to provide, through the highest integrity, a county government which will assure our citizens a safe and healthy environment to encourage and promote a high quality of life.
Admin Building closed for Staff MeetingThe Effingham County Admin Building located at 804 S. Laurel St in Springfield will be closed Wednesday, April 5th, 2023 from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. for a Staff Development Meeting.
Effingham County Draft Hazard Mitigation Plan Update!We’re looking for your feedback on the Effingham County Hazard Mitigation Plan Update planning process! Read on...
HAZARD MITIGATION PLAN UPDATEHAZARD MITIGATION PLAN UPDATE We’re working to reduce or eliminate Effingham County’s risks associated with hazard events while also adapting to a changing climate. Additional Info...
Volunteer Service Needed - DBHHD Advisory CouncilAre you interested in public service? Effingham County has two board appointments Read on...
- Board of Commissioners 2023 Meeting Schedule
- Open Records Request
- Effingham County Annual CCR reports
- 2022 5 Year History and Current Digest
- 2020-2040 Joint Comprehensive Plan
- Sanitation Trash Cart Request Form
- Effingham County Parkway Aerial Tour 2015 Proposed w/Tie Ins
- Notice of Increase_Press Release 2019
- About Effingham County