What do I do if my pet becomes lost?
If your pet is missing, you can visit or call the Effingham County Animal Shelter at 307 Highway 119 North, Springfield, to see if your pet was brought in by Humane Enforcement Deputies.

Show All Answers

1. What number do I call if I need a Humane Enforcement Deputy to respond?
2. What hours do Humane Enforcement Deputies work?
3. What if I have an animal problem on the weekend or after hours on a weekday?
4. What do I do if my pet becomes lost?
5. Does my pet have to be on a leash?
6. Am I required to register my pet with the Effingham County Sheriff’s Office?
7. What should I do if I find a lost or stray animal?